The Exhibition impact:
• Heralded as Edge of Arabia’s most ambitious and groundbreaking exhibition to date.
• Accompanied by a one-day symposium on Saudi contemporary art at the prestigious Akademie der Künste.
• Generated significant media coverage from both local and international press.
• 17,500 A5 flyers in 7 different designs were provided to over 150 of Berlin’s museums, cultural institutions and universities.
• A listing in the Biennale Guide.
• The distribution of 2000 Save the Date Cards around Berlin at the Gallery Weekend (April 2010).
• 800 bespoke VIP Private Invitations sent out through the Edge of Arabia, Off-screen, Traffic, Abdul LatifJameel Co Ltd’s networks.
• Edge of Arabia Exhibition Guide - 1000 copies distributed to some of Berlin’s most important museums, cultural institutions and universities.
• Full coverage on the exhibition on the website and in media outlets.